1980 Coleman Ligonier Parts for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Joe T, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Joe T

Joe T New Member

My Coleman Ligonier roof was destroyed by heavy snows this winter. Most of the camper is gone but I have usable parts left that hopefully someone could use.

1. Replacement Bear Creek canvas used for two season. One of pull-out sections has two small (palm-sized?) areas of damage from mouse that could be patched. All other sections are fine.

2. All cushions and mattresses with original fabric pattern. One mattress has two small holes in fabric that could be patched.

3. The door

4. Table. Table top is new birch plywood but legs are original.

The table, canvas, and mattresses were not in the camper when it flooded in the snow. They have been in a dry basement.

2. Shale

Shale New Member

Hi Joe,
    What are the dimensions of your bunk ends? I need to replace my canvas for just the bunk ends on a 1987 Coleman Columbia which is around 5 inches longer than yours. What are you asking for the canopy and also the table? Thx.

3. Joe T

Joe T New Member

I can try to measure for you but since don’t have the camper anymore I won’t be able to stretch it out. It is from Bear Creek.
    Make a reasonable offer for both, would prefer to see someone get some use out of them.

4. Danacbc

Danacbc New Member

Do you have a hot water heater? Thanks

5. Joe T

Joe T New Member

Parts are still available.