1986 Palomino Mustang manual

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by L E Hunter, Jul 1, 2010.

1. L E Hunter

L E Hunter New Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Does anyone have or know where I can get an owners manual for a 1986 Palomino Mustang pop-up? I email the manufacture and they said that they don't have it due to fire loss.

Thanx,
    Charles

2. cwbsr

cwbsr New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    I've been looking for one for mine too, I have a '89 They told me the same thing. Let me know if you hear anything. Thanks!!

3. nunubd

nunubd New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    I just bought a 1986 palomino and it actually has the manual still in it! i know its been 2 months since u posted. hope its not too late!

Kamping Kay likes this.
  4. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    If you contact Steve (popupsteve) he can probably tell you how to convert scans of the manual into the format that the site uses and get a copy posted in the manual section. Then it is there for everyone to see.

Kamping Kay likes this.
  5. nunubd

nunubd New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    went out to camper today to clean and check out the manual. I saw a web address on cover and thought maybe it was strange for a website back then? looking closer its actually a revised manual from 1992. dont know if that matters or not but its just general info in there!

6. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    Palomino, had a fire in its one plant years ago and most if not all archived manuals were lost, if you come across an origianl manual make copies of it as they are rare.

I know my manual for my '05 Pal. is very general and covers just about all the pup's they made for that year, most likely covers pup's made for several years before and since.

What specificaly is the OP looking for? I can take a look through mine and at least give you that info.

7. tekrsq

tekrsq New Member

May 6, 2010
    I have a 93 Mustang. Would you mind emailing a copy of your manual, please ?

THANKS !!!

8. nunubd

nunubd New Member

Sep 20, 2010
    wow its been awhile. my scanner/printer is not working right now. maybe i can do it at library?

9. Kamping Kay

Kamping Kay New Member

May 19, 2018
    Castro Valley, CA
    I need the manual also, nobody has it.