1988 Skamper Trailer Plug

Discussion in 'Wiring' started by whizbo, Aug 29, 2014.

1. whizbo

whizbo New Member

I recently purchased a 1988 Skamper 190c, and I'm trying to find info on the plug pinout. The plug is a rectangular 6 pin.
    Below is the Plug

Below is the wiring diagram I pulled from the Skamper 1988-1994 manual from here on popupportal

The wiring diagram only shows a 5 pin connector. I haven't checked the trailer to see if in fact all 6 pins are wired up.

The trailer is still sitting over at the previous owners place, so it's a drive across town to the trailer. I'm hoping someone has a pinout so I can make a harness here at home, and take it with me.

Let me know!

2. whizbo

whizbo New Member

Here is the pin-out that I came up with. This works well for my trailer, use at you own risk.

[​IMG]

3. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

Yes, the diagram provided by whizbo is the same configuration as my 2002 Rockwood. Where he has 'accessory' labeled, is where I have the charge line for my pup battery.

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

upload_2018-11-8_20-42-54.jpeg
    This diagram is for a 7 way plug, you stated that you were considering going to one.

5. Wrenchgear

Wrenchgear Near Elmira, Southern Ontario

This thread is over 4 years old, he probably got it figured out by now. That is a nice diagram though, I think I'll copy that one into my notes, thanks.