1989 Coleman Chesapeake Parts catalog????? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Camper Restoration Projects' started by horatio, Jun 25, 2010.

1. horatio

horatio New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Hey there,

New to the forum. Just purchased a 1989 Coleman Chesapeake in great condition. It has a few minor parts that need replacement. I found the owners manual here but could not find a parts manual.

I'm the kind of guy that likes ot work on his own stuff. I just got off the phone with a rude rep at FTCA who tells me that there is no way to get a parts catalog for my trailer and that only the dealers have access to this info. He seemed shocked that I was upset about not being able to research what parts I may need prior to purchasing them from the dealer!

Anyone know where I can get a parts catalog for this model camper? He said the dealers have access to it on the internet.

He explained that the reps are very good at identifying parts. The closest dealer to me is 80 miles away and i'd like to be able to see a picture of the part that i'm buying, as well as see if there are other associated parts that i'm missing before a dealer rep decides to tell me what he thinks I need!!!

2. ballard

ballard New Member

Jul 11, 2009
    northeast
  3. horatio

horatio New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Thanks for replying. Your links should make things go a little smoother.

4. FSHNFOOL76

FSHNFOOL76 New Member

Mar 31, 2006
    Sound Beach, N.Y.
    Welcome to the forum. I have an '88 Chesapeake. Try this to see your parts and part #'s :
    http://www.fft-inc.com/korkwerks/1968_1995/tableoc.htm

5. Cliffbeach491

Cliffbeach491 New Member

Oct 13, 2008
    You can try here too. go to TrailerCity.com On the home page on the left under "trailer city navigation" click on "Coleman Trailers parts catalog" you will find everything you need on there with pictures and diagrams too. they have alot of other information on Coleman trailers there also... good luck!

6. horatio

horatio New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    That's exactly what i'm looking for; however, I can't get the link to work. [:(!] Maybe it's my work computers' filtering??? I'll try it on my PC when I get home. THANKS SO MUCH!!

7. emssmiley2002

emssmiley2002 Florence,Ms

Mar 10, 2009
    Mississippi
    No Horatio your its not your computer I was going to suggest this link also, and I can not get the link to come up. I also have an 89 Coleman Chesapeake. Here is on with brochures. http://www.colemantrailers.com/brochures-from-1967-to-2009
    I have a PDF file if you want it send me an email and ill shoot it over to you.

8. horatio

horatio New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    emssmiley,

Thanks for checking on that for me. I've emailed trailercity to see what's up with the link. Wonder if Coleman pulled the plug on it??

I have a copy of that brochure already. Do you have the brocure in PDF or is it the parts catalog that you have in PDF?

Thanks again.

9. emssmiley2002

emssmiley2002 Florence,Ms

Mar 10, 2009
    Mississippi
    Ooops my bad should have been specific I have the owners manual on pdf.

10. horatio

horatio New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    That link at trailercity is working now. Seems to have about everything I need.

BTW.... $55 plus shipping for a new set of roof corner trim caps!!!! Wow!

Thanks again