1997 dutchman duck 801 pop up

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by shanesmommy, Aug 17, 2011.

1. shanesmommy

shanesmommy New Member

Aug 17, 2011
    I am looking for a manual for a 1997 dutchman duck 801 pop up. We just bought it used a couple of days ago, but it did not come with any manual.

2. propxprt

propxprt New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    wisconsin
    We have the same pup! Shoot me your e-mail in a PM and I will send you the manual for the pop up and the fridge.

3. Shaman1

Shaman1 Member

May 13, 2011
    Shanesmommy, welcome from Oklahoma!

4. propxprt

propxprt New Member

Jul 26, 2009
    wisconsin
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20122327/1995-1996%20Duck.pdf

There is the duck manual, I will upload the fridge manual and paste a link in this reply for others to use in the future.

Edit: Give me a day or two to post the other stuff, I won't be home and cannot find this on my laptop.

5. pewhite51

pewhite51 New Member

Jun 4, 2014
    looking for the refrigerator manual for the ductchman duck, do you have one :) :)

6. Stephen Thomason

Stephen Thomason New Member

Thursday
    Could I please get a manual e-mailed to me. My email address is thomasonstev@gmail.com. Thank you, I know this must be a pain for you but thank God for you!!

7. Stephen Thomason

Stephen Thomason New Member

Thursday
    Is there a separate manual for the fridge? I need both. Can you e-mail them to me at thomaonstev@gmail.com. Thanks---Steve

8. Rusty2192

Rusty2192 Active Member

Jul 30, 2014
    Kentucky
    The members of this thread haven’t been around for years so I wouldn’t hold my breath for an email ;)

The manual for 1994 Dutchmen is here on the Portal at the link below. They are very generic and change very little from year to year, so most of it will apply.

Which fridge model do you have? You most likely can just google the “(model number) manual” and find one. My ‘95 802 Duck came with a Dometic RM2190. The manual for that is attached.

http://www.popupportal.com/resources/1994-dutchman.638/

Attached Files: