1997 Dutchmen "Duck" 1205

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by findoggy, Jun 2, 2010.

1. findoggy

findoggy New Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Hi there, I'm going to pick up my first pop up tonight. As stated, it's a 1997 Dutchmen 1205 in pretty decent shape (minus a PO hillbilly repair to the fiberglass sideboard, but that's a whole different topic). I am looking for an owner's manual for it. I found a link in another topic to spec sheets for the 1997 Ducks, but am looking for an owner's manual and manuals to tell me about the water system, furnace and 3 way refrigerator. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Jason

2. top magoo

top magoo New Member

Mar 16, 2010
    i have a 96 dutchmen 747, not a duck, but i have the refrigerator and camper manual in a .pdf format if you'd like.

3. Retired Alex

Retired Alex New Member

Oct 2, 2003
    Limoges, Ontario
    For the appliances, (fridge, stove, water pump) just get the brand and model number and do a Google search for teh manuals. They are available from several different sources online.

4. findoggy

findoggy New Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Top Magoo, thanks for the offer. As it turns out, the PO had an owner's manual they had forgotten about and they gave it to me when I brought the camper home. retired Alex, thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out sometime this weekend.
    Findoggy

5. barb_dave

barb_dave Active Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Since I haven't done it yet welcome from Wisconsin.

6. findoggy

findoggy New Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Thanks, glad to be here.

findoggy

7. Joshua Blau

Joshua Blau New Member

May 28, 2018
    could you please post the manual