The frame-up restoration of my '97 Viking is underway! We bought our 2060ST late last summer and hobbled through the season with a busted lift system, rotting storage compartment and rotting floor. I've determined that the water damage occurred over what I would estimate to have been years, due to a faulty seal at the top edge of the front compartment lid. (I'll post some nasty ol' water damage pics as soon as I can.) While it's become evident that he certainly displays a great deal of exuberance when using a caulking gun, I'll cast no further dispersions regarding the thrift or construction abilities of the previous owner. While removing the lid, I've peeled off copious layers of silicone, a rubber stair tread strip and latex sealant over-zealously applied by the previous owner. With the weather as awesome as it's been this spring, it's time to git 'er dun and do it right. My goal for this season is to restore everything from the frame to the tops of the walls. They're not in the worst state of repair, so other than replacing the roof seal, I'll save the canvas and roof fixes for next year. Knowing what lay ahead, I started the "tear-down" (before I parked the camper last fall) by removing the fabrics, bunks, canvas, appliances and almost all of the cabinetry. With a few months remaining before camping season is in full swing, I've resumed my project having removed the roof, corner trim, side rails, the side door and the front compartment lid.