2000 Coleman Americano Williamsburg?

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by GreenCountry campers, May 19, 2019.

1. GreenCountry campers

GreenCountry campers New Member

Hi all this is my first post to this great site getting back into campaign after many years away and will be buying a 2000 Coleman Williamsburg pop app but I can’t find any information about it online including any owners manual for that year? If anyone has any information or can point me in a direction I would appreciate it I especially would like to find out the towing weight on it to make sure my Nissan Murano can handle it. Thanks in advance!

1380ken likes this.
  2. Dingit

Dingit Well-Known Member

3. GreenCountry campers

Thank you yes this is a good start! I’m still wondering if the seller has year or model wrong but once I see it in person I’ll try to get some info off the camper to research!

4. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

No such animal as a 2000 Williamsburg which was part of the Americana series last produced in 1995. Fleetwood later reintroduced the Americana series in 2005 and the Williamsburg was once again added to the lineup in 2006. If this is an older camper you're looking at it certainly wouldn't be any newer than 1995, meaning it's almost 25 yrs old. FWIW, I regularly see ads, both private and from dealers, that misidentify a trailer, often claiming it's newer than it really is. [XX(]

5. Dingit

Dingit Well-Known Member

I bet if you can post a photo, GF will even know which one it is, newer or older! :)

6. GreenCountry campers

Sure enough all my research pointed to the same and I made sure the seller knew about it and she relisted the camper as a 1995 model. Thanks