2003 Coleman/Fleetwood Yuma (North Texas)

Discussion in 'FreeCycle' started by Squidy, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Bought in 2015 but later found roof was bad. We planned to replace the roof but it just never panned out. The aluminum roof has been removed but it's side rails and mounting hardware are still present. Everything else is present and in good shape (canvas, curtains, cushions, stove, 3way fridge, etc). The camper has been in the garage ever since. This would be a great little camper for anyone who has the time and space to do a roof rebuild.

Anyway, it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get it fixed up anytime soon so I just need to get rid of it. The Texas license plates are good through Oct 2018.

-----
    2003 Coleman/Fleetwood Yuma

Gross Vehichle Weight 2440
    Gross Axel Weight 2090
    Unloaded Vehicle Weight 1450
    Cargo Capacity 600

Box: 8.5"
    End Beds: 48" x 78"
    Dinette Bed: 40" x 78"
    Tires: 5.30x12 (new but no spare)
    Brakes: Electric (i assume they work but never used by original owner or me)

CCI LP Gas Detector: Model 7770
    WFCO Power Converter: Model 8725
    3-way fridge: 1.6 cu ft
    SHURflo Water Pump: 2.8 GPM
    Fresh Water Tank: 10 gallons
    Sink: Water tank & outside hose hook up
    Indoor/Outdoor 2 Burner Stove: Low pressure quick hookups inside and outside
    -----

Squidy

2. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

I wish I were a little bit closer! I hope a Portal member can take advantage of this offer.

3. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    A few questions:

1. So you are giving this camper away free?
    2. Might you have some pics of the current condition?
    3. What part of Texas?
    4. Title?

Phoodieman

4. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Yep, sad to say. Campers without roofs aren't worth very much and if I had the time to part it out and sell it that way, I'd probably have the time to fix it. I'd love to get some of my money back but that's against the rules of this Forum. Plus it'd be a waste to take it to the dump when all it needs is a roof.

I'll see about posting some pics this weekend. It's in really decent shape sans roof though.

I'm in Plano, just North of Dallas.

The title is good, free and clear

5. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
  6. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

7. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I did. Those are for the later models on a 9.5' box. Mine is the original Yuma on an 8.5' box. The first Yumas were basically Taos units that they add 6 inches to. A new roof for mine and the shipping would cost noticeably more than I paid for the camper. I'm simply priced out of the quicker manufactured replacement.

8. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
    I have an interested party. I'll update this or re-post if it goes awry and I still have the camper after the 21st.

9. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
    It's gone now.