2005 Fleetwood Resolute Dimensions

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by GreyFox, Oct 10, 2018.

1. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    Would like to ask anyone who may own a 2005 Fleetwood Resolute, 2004 Cheyenne, or 2006 or later Cheyenne for a measurement from the rear of the box (excluding the bumper) to the front of the storage trunk, at the longest dimension. Fleetwood advertised the box as 10 feet and the storage trunk as 2 feet but I'd like for the exact measurement in inches as I want establish whether an ADCO Tyvek cover #22892 which is rated to be 144" long would be sufficient to cover the box and storage trunk of this trailer or whether I'd have to go to the next larger model #22893 which is rated to be 168" long. TIA!

2. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    Fleetwood's Cheyenne (Resolute in 2005) was one of their most popular models, in the line up for years, and no doubt sold in the thousands yet not one response to my query from an owner? Unfortunate my post was moved from the General Camping Discussion Forum to here which apparently no one visits.

3. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

May 23, 2018
    South Carolina
    Welcome to the Portal from South Carolina. Any post shows up in New Post, which is checked by most active users often. You just have to give the right person time to see it.

4. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    Thanks for your reply. I had hoped a Cheyenne / Resolute owner would respond with the info I need as this camper is stored for the winter 4 hrs away so it's not practical for me to simply measure it myself.

5. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    Welcome back! Although many of us have Coleman/Fleetwood popups but I only saw a few Resolute popup owners here. I think there's a Resolute desk in WH.

6. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    Ya mean the one Kanye pounded on yesterday without understanding the significance of that desk?! [;{}]

7. Halford

Halford Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    Santa Clarita, California
    yea that desk!!!!

8. emoney

emoney Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2018
    I found it was easier to use the larger size from my pup. It went on easier and covered the whole thing. Just a thought in the event there aren’t any owners around.

9. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Nj
    Does it have an ac on top? That would take up some space! I bought a bigger size also, as most reviews of the covers said the sizes weren't exact.

10. GreyFox

GreyFox Active Member

Oct 10, 2018
    S Ontario
    No A/C. Wouldn't matter anyway, I've owned ADCO covers before for travel trailers and the presence or lack thereof of an A/C makes no difference at all. ADCO popup covers I'm looking at are 48" to 54" high, depending on model ... I just need the length from the rear of the box to the front edge of the storage trunk, at the longest dimension.