2006 Aliner LXE for sale in New Orleans area

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by Sushidog, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Sushidog

Sushidog Active Member

Jan 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I just got a new to me class A motorhome for fulltime use so I am putting my beloved 2006 Aliner LXE up for sale. I am asking $5,000.

It is 15ft long, 6.5 ft wide, aluminum skin, diamond plate rock guard and has all the bells and whistles.

It features:
    • Maytag air conditioner
    • Elixir power converter/charger
    • Thetford Cassette Toilet – clean, easy dump in any toilet, no nasty sewer hose or dump station
    • Wet Bath with Oxygenics shower head
      3.5 cf, 3 way fridge/freezer with thermostatically controlled fans and high wind kit – Dometic
    • Torsion axle assembly for a soft ride
    • 2 yr old quality tires, like new
    • Dual vented skylights with added fans
    • Three bubble skylights in roof
    • Stainless Suburban 3 burner stove with lid and splash guard
    • Dometic RV microwave
    • 6 gallon hot water heater and 10 gallon fresh water tank with 12v Shureflow water pump
    • Stainless sink w hot/cold faucet
    • 20 lb propane tank and group 27 deep cycle battery
    • Sofa/dinette converts to king sized bed
    • 2 rear stabilizing jacks and wheeled, swing away front jack
    • New bumper mounted spare tire and locking gas can holder
    • Electric brakes
    • Plush rubber floor overlay
    • Custom built silverware/frying pan drawer between stove top and microwave
    • Custom built pull-out drawer/storage rack under sink
    • Custom built pull-out linen drawer under couch
    • Removable ½ door screen
    • Fastech flush mount, deadbolt door lock
    • Velcro quick detach Reflectix insulation/privacy covering all windows and skylights.
    • 110v Inverter so you can run the 17” flat screen LCD tv/dvd player for a couple nights off grid
    • LED lights to minimize current draw
    • Wire storage shelf and portable LED light over sink.
    • Wired and mounts for power boosted antenna with mast for TV.
    • Removable 30 amp power cord
    It sold for over $15,000 new, out the door. NADA $5,920 average retail ​
    without all the custom additions. ​
    Asking $5,000 I will throw in barely used cover and screen room free.​

Weighs 1500 lb dry – about 1,700 lbs loaded and ready to camp. With its low wind resistance it can be towed with almost anything, returning great gas mileage. It pulls great with my little 4 cyl Chevy Cobalt. Erects in under a minute with the convenience of spring assisted ceiling halves and sturdy, well insulated walls – no canvas to deal with. This is the only camper available with all the features and conveniences of a travel trailer but smaller and towable by most small cars. This is an original, quality Aliner, not a cheap knock-off. Look online; you won't find one anywhere near this price.

This is a 2006 camper and shows some signs of normal wear and tear. A little touch-up paint is needed here and there, but is in good mechanical shape. Everything works like it should, ready to camp as-is.

Chip Aliner1.jpg Aliner2.jpg Aliner3.jpg Aliner5.jpg Aliner7.jpg Aliner8.jpg Aliner9.jpg Aliner10.jpg Aliner12.jpg

Attached Files:

2. LorrieJM

LorrieJM New Member

Wednesday
    Memphis, TN
    Hi, is there a small dinette on the opposite side from the king sized bed? two sleeping areas in other words or just one? Thanks!

3. Sushidog

Sushidog Active Member

Jan 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    Thanks for your interest, Lorrie.

No the couch that my DW is sitting on in one of the pics and seat in front of her, which is one of 2 dinette seats makes into a king bed. If you look at picture #2 it shows what the other side of the camper looks like. There is a shower stall/cassette toilet on the right (as you come in the door and in the photo) and the left is the kitchen area with a 3 way fridge/freezer against the wall, followed by the sink and under-sink storage area with the stove/microwave closest to the bed. In fact I will often sit on the bed and make breakfast as there's not a lot or room inside the camper when the king-size bed is out. We often leave it out when we camp as we are rarely inside, only to sleep or use the bathroom - except in inclement weather, when we'll lounge around, watch some weather reports on TV or some DVDs, or get out the maps and plan our adventure when the weather subsides.

In short, the camper only has one king-size bed.

Chip

4. LorrieJM

LorrieJM New Member

Wednesday
    Memphis, TN
    That’s very helpful. Thanks!