Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by stefie19, Oct 1, 2017.
I thought it might......
Well, if you make me my own, I might consider it.
and yes Pat it was yummy!
Yeah, that might be a little hard to accomplish time off two weeks in a row. We'll make the NY trip a Thursday afternoon arrival due to the 5 hour trip to get there.
I like the idea of getting an early start on the camping season. So...I just voted for Apr 27-29th. Heads up....the avail electric sites are Creekside #28-43. The Riverside campground does not open until May 4th.
Interesting please post when you guys decide on a date ......... I voted May
Keeping my eye on this. I vote April. Emily and I have a week camping in May for our anniversary. So April would be a nice first trip shakedown.
Ok so the votes are in and the last weekend of April is the winner! The creek side of the campground is open this weekend. There is electric hookups in this loop and water is available to fill your tank before pulling into your site (no water on sites). I will be reserving site 29 for April 27-29. Hope to see others there!
Here is the link: Schodack Island State Park Campground
I’m booked as well! Site 30 Arr Thurs 26th Dp Sun 29th.
Check out Schodack Campsite Pics:
I just reserved Site 27 for April 27-29. Maybe this year we will be early enough to miss the "snow"
I've got it on my calendar, but will have a talk with my other half on feasibility.
God, that stuff was EVERYWHERE!
Did you say Snow?
First day—of many, to be sure—that buses have been cancelled this year.
I just saw this...although I may not be able to get over there to camp, I will DEFINITELY look into swinging by to visit as I work right across the river in Albany!!
Jimmy, you need to talk her into it. It's a nice park, and we had a great time last year.
Ray, glad you can join us!
Pat, you just keep that crap north of the border!
But it’s all about sharing, eh! Buses were cancelled today as well.
We're expecting 2-4 inches tomorrow in CT. We were supposed to go to an open house at a high school that Jake is considering but they just postponed it until January...better not snow that day either!
Postponed until January? In Connecticut?
What could possibly go wrong?
Booked site 42 Arr: Friday