Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by shelmily, Jul 16, 2018.
You just joined a truly Motley Crew.
Pat, I apologize, I didn't realize you hadn't seen the post. I thought it was odd you hadn't reserved yet, but I didn't want to be pushy.
Oh this is going to hurt... Thank you Dave, for letting her know.
Sjm9911, You have no idea! And once you are in, we never let you go.
Did you read my last post? You really think I wouldn’t have commented on those ‘shots’ taken on me before now!
Good thing That my good buddy Dave is looking out for me!
1. I also only recently booked so I am blaming Mike for not checking in with the usual riff-raff when we hadn't booked.
2. I accept part of the blame for not sending a quick message to you Pat. My bad. I'm going to blame school, work, and other drama as the reason and hope you forgive me.
3. Sjm9911, you have nooooooo idea. And don't do anything that draws attention because you will never live it down. Ever.
4. I miss my camping family. Who wants to dewinterize in April?
Great, ill have to leave the boxing kangaroo home then.....dam.......
ME! I mean US!
Yeah, Mike! Steph would have checked in with us!
I must have just missed the alert re Mike’s link in the NEPA 2018 thread...
April looks good to me...
...although it depends how much snow I need to dig out to get my trailer out. I still had a foot of snow in my yard when I left for the Schodack Not-A-Rally on April 27th this year...
Fortunately, it was a really late storm and colder than usual for April.
1. I am sorry for not checking in with you Pat, and Steph says she would, but it was Dave that did.
2. This is not my first rally, and it is the same weekend every year. I think you and Steph just need to pay better attention!
3. Very True!
4. This conversation is making me have second thoughts about this.
5. Depending on the date, I might be in. I already have a trip on the weekend after Easter planned.
1. I'm glad we all managed to still get a site.
2. What's your point?
3. All I'm going to say is dutch oven roof covers, mac n cheese, Really Pat?
4. Second thoughts?!?! WHAT??? You're all talk. You can't imagine an entire camping season without us!
5. Why weren't we invited?
I admit, I would go into withdraw if I couldn't camp with you people.
You are more than welcome to come. It is the Raccoon Creek Dutch oven gathering in Pittsburgh. It should only take you about 9-10 hours to get there. Should I reserve you a site?
ummmm, yeah.....probably not for a two nighter. But thanks for the invite.
I just looked at the weekends in April and we would only be available to possible go the first or second weekends. The 3rd and 4th weekends of April are the beginning and end of Passover and so Jeff and Jake should be home for that.
I'm not sure what campgrounds are going to be open that early in April with full hookups other than Fishermen's in Rhode Island. They open April 12th which works great for us because that's the Friday of Jake's April vacation and we could get there right at check in time. A lot of the private campgrounds don't open until May and the state parks that open in April don't have sewer which I would want to flush out thoroughly. Open to suggestions.
As long as you don't schedule another nor'easter, I would be ok with Fisherman's on April 12th. RI is still on my list of needed states.
If we can survive a nor'easter, so can you.
I'll look at April 12th. Emily has a lot of grad school stuff in the spring, so it might be a little iffy. We've booked the Schodack not-a-rally, but hell, I do that one with just the girls if Emily can't go.
Yeah, I'll just be finishing up school in April too but I will make it work!
Remind me, i might go. Depends on work though.
Have you heard the Irving Cliff Brewery is for sale? Not sure if it was part of your pup crawl?
WHAT??? yes it was. Jeff I see a golden opportunity here.