4th Annual 2019 Northeast PA Rally

Discussion in 'Rallies Being Planned' started by shelmily, Jul 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Ok , so like a month out now, what night is the pot luck? Im asking early, so i dont have to ask last minute. This way i can look it up on the day i leave and come up with something!

2. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

Friday is typically the meet and greet and Saturday is the potluck night and usually both are on the wagon master's site. According to the OFFICIAL SPREADSHEET [LOL][LOL], Mike (shelmily) is on site 115.

Mike, could you put us down for meatballs (since mac n cheese is already taken....)

jnc, Strawhouse and Sjm9911 like this.
  3. Sjm9911

Ok , Im an idiot, it was on the first page of the tread, too many days at work and im not thinking. Ok so , last stupid question, modern electric, means just ellectric or ellectric and water?
    And put me down for sausage and peppers please , unless you need me to make something else?

4. shelmily

shelmily Well-Known Member

Thanks Steph, and yes I have you down on the "Official Spreadsheet" for sausage and peppers.

Sjm9911, not a stupid question at all. Modern electric usually means electric only in most cases, and it is true here also. Most campground will list water/electric if there is a water hookup, and either full hookups, or water/electric/sewer if they have all three. As for filling your water tank at this campground, they have water spouts at the top of the loops, on the side of the road, you can use before you pull into your site.

For the rest of you peoples... It's only a few weeks out. Start thinking about what you are going to bring to the potluck!

jnc and Sjm9911 like this.
  5. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

Steph - Meatballs
    SJM9911 - Sausage and Peppers

Wouldn't want anyone to get confused that the official spreadsheet had a mistake. ;-)

6. shelmily

I know, I was just testing you to see if you were paying attention. The spreadsheet NEVER has mistakes!

7. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

Ok then I won't say anything about my screen name being spelled wrong on it....maybe I should be fixing the spelling on the portal?

8. Sjm9911

Ty , i only used full hook up sites to date. Would have been bad to set up the pup and find i needed to fill it up before hand!

jnc likes this.
  9. stefie19

stefie19 Active Member

You wouldn't have been the first...

10. shelmily

Nope, I have been using my on board water for years, and I still forget every once in a while. That why I always carry a Reliant 7 gallon water jug with me. Just in case!

Sjm9911 likes this.
  11. shelmily

See, if you would just pick a spelling, I wouldn't have these issues! Steph or stefie... It has been changed! :p

12. Davylee

Davylee Camping = Life is Good

Put Deb down for American Chop Suey please ( I call it Chili Mac because thats what it reminds me of, macaroni, hamburger and tomatoes) LOL

Davylee is spellled: D...A...V..Y..L...E...E Not hard likes Stephs/Stefies name

Last edited: May 21, 2019
    Strawhouse likes this.
  13. shelmily

I got you down for the potluck, and thanks, I'm not sure I could have spelled that without you buddy!

Strawhouse likes this.
  14. Sjm9911

Im still going, but im not participating in the spelling contest! I had enough last place finishes in grade school thank you very much.

shelmily likes this.
  15. JimmyM

JimmyM Well-Known Member

Nope. I forgot to fill when I came in accompanied by my noisy hitch. I went and bought a few hundred feet of cheap garden hose in the morning. I could reach the water spigot when it came time to refill.
    I needed garden hose for my house too, so it wasn't just a one time need thing.

16. Sjm9911

17. Sjm9911

Its free? No one?

18. Strawhouse

Strawhouse Well-Known Member

Hey, Mike!
    I was just checking the ‘official spreadsheet’, and I realized that I didn’t tell you my offering for the potluck. Please put me down for Chicken Caesar Salad.
    Will we have our usual breakfast potluck on Friday? If so, I’ll bring a Tater Tot Casserole—because Emily can’t be there, and hers was so good at Schodack!

I’m heading to the Maryland Rally on Wed morning—arriving there on Thurs. I may go to Delaware for a night or two on my way to Promised Land, so I may not arrive until the 11th or 12th. I’ll post on the thread once I decide.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2019
  19. shelmily

Pat, I have you down in the spreadsheet! I am up for a breakfast of Friday if anyone else is interested. If not, that is fine too. Safe travels to Maryland, you will be going right by us on your way. I am planning on coming up on Tuesday night after work. I guess We will se you when you get here.

Sjm9911, Thanks for the offer. I already have one of those tables, and several other, so I don't need another one. Maybe someone else can use it though.

20. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member