95 Starcraft Curtain Tabs

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by cblwolf, Feb 18, 2017.

1. cblwolf

cblwolf New Member

Hi everyone!

I'm completely stumped about my camper's curtain tabs. I will be sewing new curtains this Spring. I have most of the curtain tabs to reuse, but am missing the privacy curtains on one of the bunks. I can't seem to find them anywhere and am hoping someone out there can help me.

Our camper is a 1995 Starcraft Starflyer. The tracks are on the walls and the tabs are kind of a lower case "r" shape.

I'm attaching several pictures of the tabs and tracks. Thank you in advance!

Attached Files:

2. eoleson1

eoleson1 Well-Known Member

Following because I need a few myself. How are you planning on attaching then to the curtains - by sewing the as original?

3. JPBar

JPBar Well-Known Member

4. cblwolf

cblwolf New Member

I have repaired my curtains before and my machine went through the plastic tabs with ease using a denim needle. :)

5. cblwolf

cblwolf New Member

Thanks for your answer. I read through the reviews and one person mentioned Starcraft campers. I've ordered one box of these and also another with elastic and a smaller, flatter tab. I'll update when I have the camper opened again.

6. Zipppitydoodah

Zipppitydoodah New Member

Did either of the tabs you purchased work for you? I have a 2001 Starcraft and I am missing 3 or 4 panels and I'm having a hard time finding the right tabs.

7. NHBirches

NHBirches New Member

Yes - did any of the tabs work?
    We have the same issue. Can't find the tabs anywhere. The 'Type C' tabs from Amazon seems to use a ceiling runner - not the side runners.
    When one of the originals came loose, I stapled the tab to the curtain using a staple-gun.

8. Turbulent

Turbulent Member

Bumping this thread.

Any update if those tabs from Amazon worked? I've got the same weird looking ones on my StarCraft and looking for curtain upgraded