Another foam floor mat source

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by Orchid, May 9, 2018.

1. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

So, on Monday I was at Sam's Club with my mom and decided to purchase one pack of the anti-fatigue floor mats to put under a bunk mattress. Even with so many people telling me how great they were, I wasn't convinced, so only bought one pack.

DH and I put them under the king bunk (missing one tile) and WOWSA! It felt like we were sleeping on a 5 star hotel bed. The difference was night and day.

Without wanting to make a trip back to Sam's (an hour away and I don't have a membership) I set out to find the same brand on the internet. I did find them on Amazon and eBay but for very high prices.

After some research, I found out the ones they sell at Harbor Freight in 4 packs are made by the same company and are the exact same thing, sold under the Harbor Freight name. They are gray only, but didn't care. At $8.49 for 4, it was $17 for two packs, or 8 tiles, which is less than I paid at Sam's. Picked them up today and, while the package doesn't say Norsk on it, that is exactly what they are.

2. Mamie

Mamie Active Member

Sep 11, 2017
    LA - Lower Alabama
    Harbor Freight runs those on sale all time. Plus, with Harbor Freight you can use a coupon - 20%-25% off. They have the 25% off coupon for May 13, 2018 for one day only.

Orchid likes this.