Assorted items

Discussion in 'FreeCycle' started by nineoaks2004, Oct 20, 2018.

Tags:
  1. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Going thru my shop I have a lot of assorted items for PUP's I will give away, including double LP base, cover, automatic regulator and a lot of other items whoever wants these items must come and get them I will not ship. my e-mail is nineoaks2004@att.net

Orchid and hayyward like this.
  2. hayyward

hayyward Active Member

Sep 16, 2006
    Packerland
    Very nice of you. :) We need a double LP base but driving to the Sunshine State is not in our foreseeable future. To "pick" your shop and your brain would be a great opportunity!

3. nineoaks2004

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    I wish you could make it, I have a lot of different items accumulated over the years. Good Luck and Happy Camping

hayyward likes this.
  4. BillyMc

BillyMc Active Member

Mar 25, 2018
    South Carolina
    We're actually considering camping for Thanksgiving this year. We're planning to head south, but I don't think we'll be going quite that far. A duel tank and duel batteries are in the plans for the PUP at some point, but not a rush thing.

5. nineoaks2004

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    We are not that far , we are 1/2 way between Tallahassee and Pensacola, If I still have the items you are welcome to them. I was going to convert my unit to double bottles and got everything but changed my mind there is a lot of other items too from PUPs and the TT mostly from "Making it my own".

6. tzmartin

tzmartin Active Member

Sep 9, 2015
    just sent and email

7. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Active Member

Apr 13, 2015
    LaLa land
    I agree with Hayward it I would be nice if we were closer. It would give a good excuse to visit for awhile.i could use the double propane stuff.