Bag Awning must pick up in North Central Florida

Discussion in 'FreeCycle' started by Orchid, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Original bag awning from our '99 Coleman. We have never used it and would like to pass it on to someone who would. I was taking it off our roof, just to remove dead weight, but don't think it needs to rot in the shed. It's in good condition, as is bag. I have 3 poles outside the bag, the rest may be rolled up in the bag with it. I'm not sure as it's been a few years since we even pulled it out to look at it.

Shipping is cost prohibitive, you could buy a new one for the price it would cost. If you are interested in picking it up, let me know. It's black and white striped.

2. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2015
    DFW, TX
    I would be interested next time I make it to FL to visit Grandma, but I have no idea when that would be next (we generally go once a year in the summer, but my Aunt is very ill so we may need to go another time this year).

Of course that is dependent on me keeping the pup for another year as we are hopeful that a hybrid is in our future for next spring.

3. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

If nobody grabs it by the time you get here, it will be in the shed waiting. :smiley: