Bunkend canvas adjustment

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by Dodaman, Apr 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM.

1. Dodaman

Dodaman New Member

Jul 28, 2015
    IMG_4030.JPG IMG_4031.JPG Hello,

I have a small PUP, classic 625d. I was wondering if there is anyway to adjust the canvas on the top, or roof, of the bunkend. The reason I ask is on the left side of both ends the canvas direction,( for lack of a better word), runs a bit more inward toward the center. Whereas the right side runs straighter. Now, during rain or a storm, the water still runs off fine, and there are no leaks, but once the rain stops, there are always small puddles on those left sides. I can certainly pull down on those sides from the outside, and water will run off. But over a short time, it always leaves dirt and grime in those grooves as one can see from the dark marks on the pics. PS I use the 303 cleaners and repellants 2-3 times a year to help minimize this.

Ok, I may sound like I am being a bit picky, but I would guess just about all of us like to take care of our campers as best we can and have nit picked over the little things.

No worries if I can't. I just thought I'd ask. Thanks and happy camping everyone.

2. Halford

Halford Active Member

I just flick with my hands under the canvas to get drops of water off. Not too hard though