Campground recommendations

Discussion in 'Campground / Trip Planning & Suggestions ?' started by Flipped in NH, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Flipped in NH

Flipped in NH Member

Our first trip out with our NTU PUP will be a road trip from our home in Northern New Hampshire to our vacation home in Northeast Georgia beginning April 20th.

We are looking for campground recommendations around the Chambersburg PA area, preferably not too far from I81.

2. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Caledonia State Park.
    Map

Flipped in NH likes this.
  3. Flipped in NH

Flipped in NH Member

Thanks Steve! That looks perfect. I will give them a call tomorrow.

4. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Active Member

they were closed last year for upgrades, so you should be seeing new bathhouses (i think that they replaced them, not just a renovation). just make your reservations on line. they have pictures for each site on line so you can tell what the site looks like.

5. Flipped in NH

Flipped in NH Member

We are almost home from our maiden voyage. 1200 miles from our house in NH to our house in GA and back. We stopped 1 night each direction with the PUP at Caledonia SP. it was very nice. The bath hoses were indeed new, very few campers around this early in the season. We will definitely use it again.

Last night was quite windy but our little Flipper did great. We didn’t even notice the wind once we were all tucked in.