Camping in my shop

Discussion in 'Camp Driveway' started by Stacy PErvis, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Stacy PErvis

Stacy PErvis New Member

Just picked up a new to us 2003 Niagra. Spent the last 10 days doing little things to be ready to camp. Have reservation for this Friday and Saturday night at a State Park within 30 minutes of home. Ive made Reflectix for every window and bought Gizmos. New quick disconnect set up for our Camp Chef stove. New sheets and quilts. All the things we need. Now theres a 90% chance of rain all weekend. I have 30 amp hook up in my shop and plenty of room to pop it up. Propane is full. Im camping this weekend no matter what!!!

kcsa75 and Overland like this.
  2. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

Yup. That's the right attitude. If I only camped when the forecast was perfect, I would never get out.

neighbormike likes this.
  3. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Lol, just be careful using propane indoors. Make sure you have some make up air. And no combustables by the exhausts.

4. Stacy PErvis

Stacy PErvis New Member

Its a big shop and I’ll have the roll up doors open and plenty of cold wind blowing thru. Good try out for the heater and insulation. Thanks for the caution suggestions.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  5. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

It is not where you are camping but that you are camping that matters. Plus it is a good idea to camp driveway first to make sure that everything works as it is supposed to do. Good Luck with the "camp shot" and happy camping

Sjm9911 likes this.