Caught with his pants down...

Discussion in 'Let me tell you about my trip' started by erich82, May 19, 2019.

1. erich82

erich82 Active Member

So we just completed our 2 days first trip with our popup. Camping is still fairly new to us as a family (2 adults, 4 kids -11,9,2 and 1), but I've been quite often some years ago so kind knew what to expect. Aside from a really needy 2 year old boy (think Energizer bunny on steroids), and wayyyy too much gear and setup/teardown everything went well.

So yesterday, my 11 year old step-daughter takes my 2 year son to the bathroom (1 stall for men, 1 for women, with full doors - no gap at the bottom).

I thought it was taking quite some time, so I walked over to check on them. I find that my 2 year locked himself in the stall, with my step daughter trying to instruct him how to unlock the door. I try the same, but he can longer reach the latch or understand complex instructions. A few more minutes go by and realize I'll have to call the rangers to tear the door down. 3 of them show up, and unscrew/remove the entire door. The whole process took about 20 minutes, with my wife standing there and freaking out...

The door comes off and there is my son, diaper and pants down to his ankles, with his weewee flapping in the wind, saying pipi pipi, and toilet paper everywhere. He looks at the rangers, turns around, flushes his toilet and walks off saying thank you....

2. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Well-Known Member

[LOL][LOL][LOL] priceless...gonna be hard to top this one lol

3. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Oh this story will haunt him on his wedding day. .. lol.

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Kids will be kids and some of the things they can get into is amazing and funny too (of course later on)
    I once talked to a ranger who stated he had to remove a toilet to get a little girls bike out, she said her mom told her to keep the bike where she could watch it so it would not get stolen. The Ranger said that he had no idea how she got the bike jammed in behind the toilet and wall so tightly.

Orchid, HappyTraveler and erich82 like this.
  5. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Active Member

[LOL] That reminds me of the time when my oldest ds, who was 4 at the time (he is 24 now) came running out of the house with his pants around his ankles because he heard the ice cream truck. He heard it because it had stopped in front of our house so we could surprise him with some ice cream. Needless to say it was the ice cream man ( as well as us) that got the surprise!

6. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

. My little brother was constantly getting into mischief when he was younger, heck still does. I’ve had to crawl under many stall doors to rescue or at the very least demand he come with us and not delay us any further. (He loved to run away from us and hide where no one can reach him.). So being very skinny and older, mom used me to fetch him.

HappyTraveler and erich82 like this.
  7. HappyTraveler

HappyTraveler Active Member

Too funny!
    This is the stuff that make great stories around the campfire!

8. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member

Little kids are great! When they're grandchildren, it's even better. This is my 4-year-old grandson Quentin. He had his pants on when this photo was taken but I laugh out loud every time I look at this picture.

20181103_194907.jpg

Orchid and HappyTraveler like this.