Change site on Reserve America

Discussion in 'Reservation Systems' started by biochembelle, Mar 19, 2016.

1. biochembelle

biochembelle New Member

Feb 28, 2016
    I want to change our site from a non-electric to an electric site. I keep clicking change reservation but I can't figure out how to enter the new desired site. It only gives me options to change number of occupants and vehicles. Any idea of how to make this change online? And yes, there are available sites for the same dates.

2. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Might be better off. Reserving the electric site in another transaction, then take the $10 hot and cancel the non electric site

3. vagov

vagov Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2012
    Ment to say $10 hit. I think changing the reservation only allows you to change dates or add additional

4. PointyCamper

PointyCamper Member

Nov 25, 2015
    I signed in and currently have my rally reservation so I clicked on 'change reservation' and the option came up to change site.
    Not sure if this varies by state. Or you can try calling.
    Adding add'l days is usually free.

5. kcsa75

kcsa75 Active Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Kansas City
    Pick up the phone and call the campground. They should be able to get you fixed up. [:)C]

Kenny E likes this.
  6. Mickeyrv

Mickeyrv Week day camping is great

Jul 22, 2012
    [HY] [TV] Call the resveration center they will take care of that request.

7. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

I've never successfully changed a reservation on RA.

Like a dummy, I take the financial hit and just reserve the new site and cancel the old one. One of these times, I'll decide calling is a better option. [LOL]

8. JbirdsChick

JbirdsChick One Big Bird, his Chick, and 2 Hatchlings

Jul 9, 2012
    Central Kentucky
    I had to change once, so I called the campground office. They guided me through my switch and RA sent me a new email with the new site #. I have also had to change weekends before and did the same thing for that instance as well.

9. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

Mar 11, 2010
    Have done this several times with SC parks...changing sites, dates and both...never an issue...

10. MrsSquid

MrsSquid Member

Aug 31, 2016
    Virginia
    For the VA state parks, you have to call the state directly to change dates or sites.

11. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    I have never had a problem using RA, I have changed sites and even days however I always get sites with electric and water even when I tent camped. Once I had to leave a couple of days early due to an emergency and RA sent me a refund for the 2 days