cheapest hitch?

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by Tom Tucker, Aug 5, 2018.

1. sawdusty

sawdusty San Antonio

Your going to get more answers by starting your own thread. Jumping on this thread will only get the attention of someone interested in answering the OP's question. Just sayin'

2. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

I dont use the Bumper hitch on the road. Its fine for moving stuff around the yard like the Log splitter.

3. WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly Well-Known Member

They use existing holes in the frame, it couldn't really be any easier.

4. Hoomi

Hoomi I write everything the voices in my head tell me.

When I bought my Tacoma, I wanted a real hitch on it, instead of the bumper hitch I had on my old Mazda B2200. I did some research online, and decided on a Hidden Hitch. It was designed to bolt right up to the frame on the Tacoma, without any specialized tools or welding, and still be a sturdy, fully capable receiver, and without costing the proverbial arm and leg. It took me less than an hour to install myself in the driveway. I've had it on the truck for nearly 17 years, and it's never given me a bit of trouble. You might look into those, and see what options they have for your vehicle.

http://www.hiddenhitch.com/