Cover for Rockwood A212HW

Discussion in 'A-Frame PopUps' started by CrystalCoastCamper, Oct 11, 2017.

1. CrystalCoastCamper

CrystalCoastCamper Stay strong and Camp on!!

Jun 16, 2015
    Newport, NC
    I'm wanting to get a cover for my 2017 Rockwood A212HW. We live in sunny and humid eastern NC so I need to find a cover that's highly rated for high humidity and UV protection. The camper is 21ft long so standard popup covers won't fit it but since it's an A-frame regular travel trailer covers are too large. I've found covers for hi-lo trailers that might work but I wanted to see what you guys have found that works good or know a particular cover you can get for A-frames.

Thanks!
    Jeff

2. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Active Member

I have an ADCO Tyvek cover for my Aliner Classic. Unfortunately my cover doesn’t perform well in my desert climate or fit correctly. So it’s already been replaced after the first year. Good thing it has a two year warranty.

If you go with an ADCO cover, be sure to contact them prior to purchasing.

ADCO: 1-800-541-2326

Happy Camping...[ALPU][PUT]

3. CrystalCoastCamper

CrystalCoastCamper Stay strong and Camp on!!

Jun 16, 2015
    Newport, NC
    Thank you very much. Was it a large cover that could fit a 21ft. box that you had?

4. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Active Member

My Aliner Classic is smaller than the Expedition. The total length of my trailer which includes the front tongue is 15’. The box length is only 12’.

My ADCO Tyvek cover fits folding trailers of 14’1”- 16’. So it’s longer than my 12’ box. It doesn’t fit. I recently installed a Carolina Carport aka metal awning last July. The cover is just extra protection now.

I will contact ADCO when I’m ready to order a new cover that performs better in a desert climate environment. And pick a better fitted version too.

Happy Camping...[ALPU][PUT]

5. Carlsbad

Carlsbad Member

Aug 19, 2014
    I have the FR QB21HW - same box and length as yours. I use the ADCO and it fits well. Whatever you use, add some pool noodles or foam at the sharp corners and on the electric lift if you have it. I made a little ridge in the center last winter and drained faster.