CPAP with no on-board battery

Discussion in 'Camping for the Medically/Physically Challenged' started by Haybale, Jun 26, 2017.

1. West Coast Canuck

West Coast Canuck Jumped to the dark side ......

Mar 3, 2005
    We use it for travel only since the replaceable cartridge doesn’t require us to use a humidifier so it is very efficient when we have to rely on the battery. We use the Resmed S9 with the humidifier at home. We got it as a package deal

2. bob414

bob414 New Member

Jan 31, 2019
    ResMed S9 user, NTM Popup, no real data yet. I have the 12 V adapter for the CPAP.
    Just spliced in a 12V Cig type socket into the water pump 10 AMP circuit and got a triple Cig socket adapter with QC USB/ USB and USB-c connectors with DC Voltage gauge. I plan on not using water pump.
    Using one type 24 deep cycle battery that I used while tent camping with no humidifier CPAP one night and charged phone and used 15% of battery capacity.
    Have multiple recharge capabilities, TV, 45 Watt solar, 900 and 2000 watt generators.
    Current planned electric usage, is CPAP, pup heater and led lights, phone charging and maybe a computer if battery holds up
    First planned trip is in 2nd weekend in March. Wish me luck.

Bob