So, I bought mt toy hauler last week, and I've been working on stocking the inside, removing old mattress pads, and such. Yesterday, I began working with the physical systems. I got the tires inflated and thought I would push some new grease in the Dexter EZ Lube hubs. So, I brought out my trusty mini grease gun, for which I had two tubes of grease... I pumped, and I pumped, and I wasn't pushing any grease out. Hmmm, Ok. Well, I put in a fresh tube, and pumped, and I never pushed any grease out any of the four hubs. So, off to NAPA to buy a full size grease gun, since I had a few full size tubes of grease. I pump, and pump and then FINALLY start pushing out grease! Uh, ok. The good news is the grease I pushed out looked really clean, but it was concerning that there was so much room in there. I spun each hub and they all felt and sounded smooth with no excessive end play. The PO seemed really into maintaining the unit. It is pristine inside and out. He talked about adjusting the brakes (they all had a nice little back drag on the brake) but I just think he got behind on the grease. Luckily, the EZ Lube hubs are so easy to get to, I can just pump some more grease in there after a couple of trips when I recheck lug torque (they were low on 50% when I checked too). So, my lesson learned is even if the unit LOOKS new, don't trust that the PO was taking care of all the unseen items.