Dynatrail Tires?

Discussion in 'Tires / Brakes / Bearings / Axles' started by BelchFire, Apr 2, 2018.

1. BelchFire

BelchFire I speak fluent vise-grip

Mar 29, 2012
    SE Georgia
    I'm looking at tires locally because this guy is good to me for a lot of automotive work. Additionally, if I order tires from ETrailer, I would have to take them to him to have them mounted. He's a good guy, so I'm trying to buy from him to keep my business local (and to keep a brick and mortar store open).

He's offering me Trail King tires by Dynatrail. I've never heard of them, so I do some random internet searches and learn that they're a Chinese tire. Have any of y'all ever run Dynatrail tires?

PointyCamper likes this.
  2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    Never heard of them, but 99% of trailer tires are made in China.. Some are good, some just go BOOM ..

3. f5moab

f5moab Retired from the Federal Government

May 7, 2013
    Somewhere in Idaho
    Never heard of them, they are made by ..China Mfrs. Alliance LLC which also makes Dynacargo and Dynastar which I have also never heard of on any forum.

It is not necessarily where a tire (or any product) is manufactured, it is who the company is and do they make sure the quality control is up to standards. China can manufacture a product as good as anyplace in the world; however, if the company does not care about quality control or extensive engineering, then guess what you get....crap. If the company does have a great quality control and engineering, then you can get a great product.

Sad part is like Snow says, some are good some go boom and the problem is you only know for sure when you hear the boom.

4. xxxapache

xxxapache Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2008
    I don't know about Trail King, but have Trailer King tires on my boat trailer. Never a problem in many years of use.

IMAG1821.jpg

5. PointyCamper

PointyCamper Active Member

Nov 25, 2015

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018