Easy Lift Jack

Discussion in 'Tires / Brakes / Bearings / Axles' started by Popiworks, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Popiworks

Popiworks Paddle faster, I hear banjos!

Jul 22, 2014
    I purchased one of these from Amazon (Had to spend my gift card) and now I'd like to know if anybody has or intends to use one like it. I tried placing it on the axle yesterday and it has to go on the inside of the breaks. I am not a big fellow and I had difficulty getting my head and shoulders under the camper to place the jack. If the tire was flat and the trailer lower by 4 inches, I think it would be impossible. Anyone have any experience?

EasyLiftJack.jpg

2. WVhillbilly

WVhillbilly Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2018
    WV
    I think it would sink into the ground, or even hot blacktop.
    I don't know that I'd trust it long enough to change a tire.
    A cheap floor jack is about $50, and much more versatile.

3. joet

joet Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2011
    Elkins WV area
    And a small bottle jack a lot less than $50

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    I carry a small floor jack from HF and a 12" x 12" piece of plywood but I have not had to use it but it is in the tool box on the truck if needed. I had a flat years ago and there were 5 of us men , I loosened the lug nuts and the other four lifted the unit wile I installed the new tire, I don't think that they could hold up the TT tho, even if they were there. :)

5. Customer

Customer Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    If the tire is flat, put some blocking (leveling boards) down and pull the trailer onto them. Then use your Easy Lift jack.

Popiworks likes this.
  6. Popiworks

Popiworks Paddle faster, I hear banjos!

Jul 22, 2014
    Good idea, thanks.