Evolution Tires

Discussion in 'Tires / Brakes / Bearings / Axles' started by KRash89, May 6, 2018.

1. KRash89

KRash89 New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    So the de-winterizing project began this weekend. I am preparing for my first trip of the year in a few weeks. So far this weekend I have gotten new tires on the truck, flushed all lines out on the trailer. Made sure everything was working(water heater,pump,heater,fridge) Packed the dexter ez lube, pulled drums checked breaks. Its been a busy weekend. When I pulled the tires to check the brakes I noticed that I had cracking on the inside bead and separation along the inside of the tires. The popup is an 2007 Fleetwood E2, My tire size is lt235/75r15(original tires) I was wondering if anyone with the offroad style popup have recommendations on tires. I just spent 1200 on truck tires lol but I dont know anything about these. Like what load range I need.

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2007
    Ontario
    If they are LT tire on the pup, obviously replace them with new LT tires.. Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac come in your size (these may be what your have currently) .

3. KRash89

KRash89 New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I have the original cooper durango radials that I have been researching and found that they have a recall for shredding, so prolly a blessing in disguised

4. MickeySp

MickeySp Member

Apr 2, 2015
    I run the BFG All Terrains on my E3. Overkill, but it’s a heavy camper and with the 6 ply off road tires I don’t worry about bouncing it down a rocky trail.

5. KRash89

KRash89 New Member

Sep 30, 2017
    I went with Big O A/T, After spending 1200 on the truck tires I didnt want to break the bank on the trailer. The tires are made by cooper so I dont have any worries. my shop does alot of business with them so I got a decent discount