First YouTube Video

Discussion in 'PopUpPortal TV' started by Rkcampers, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Rkcampers

Rkcampers Member

Dec 25, 2016
  2. sierrapup

sierrapup Active Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I have the 282,'' that thing'' is to change the water filter''. hope you enjoy yours as much as I am

3. Rkcampers

Rkcampers Member

Dec 25, 2016
    We have only been out in it once but loved it! Although it has issues the dealer needs to fix so it goes in on Sunday to get things added and repaired. I see yours is new also, what issues have you had with it if any?

[PU] [PUT] [:D] [:D]

4. sierrapup

sierrapup Active Member

Jun 19, 2016
    just minor things not worth driving 4 hours to have the dealer take care of. I can make my own repairs and improvements to "make it my own" with less Hassel . am using it as much as possible and luvin every minute of it. in fact it's going out again next week... :)

5. ADK Explorer

ADK Explorer Member

May 4, 2016
    Very nice! I was looking around for one of those, but couldn't find one close. So I got a Flagstaff 23SCSE. Same exact camper, but the interior vinyl is a lighter brown. Whatever. Love the camper!

6. Rkcampers

Rkcampers Member

Dec 25, 2016
    We took ours back to the dealer to get things done and they had to order parts but we pick it up tomorrow so we can go camping in the next two weeks before the parts come in. We are very excited about camping as our first venture was great with a few hiccups but nothing major.