Forest River Flagstaff 2003 classic 725 Manual

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by Jedd de Lucia, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Jedd de Lucia

Jedd de Lucia New Member

Feb 19, 2018
    Hi,

I just purchased a forest river 2003 flagstaff classic 725 camper. I found the one and only forest river manual on the manual library, but it does not completely match my camper (i could not find a publish year on the PDF).

I called forest river but they were no help. I'm a little amazed that the company does not archive it's own manuals prior to 2015... really?

does anyone have one or know where I can get it?

My specific question (at the moment) is what size fuse to go in the little fuse compartment on the battery wires. the electricity all works when plugged in but not on battery. I can only guess that this fuse is needed. What amp fuse do I use?

I know that I'll have more questions as I start to prep and use the camper...The manual that I downloaded does not really have the specific information that I need to run the camper so any help on getting the right paperwork is appreciated. thanks!!!

2. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

When in doubt go small. I think its should be 20 or 30.

3. theseus

theseus Centerville, OH

Feb 6, 2007
    Centerville, OH
    The real question is what type of converter do you have?

4. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Oct 3, 2007
    Waterford, Ct
    I would think that you have a protection fuse in convertor box inside of the camper. And if it blows usually the battery is connected backwards. Usually by the battery is a circuit breaker ........ but you could have fuse there, just not as common. A circuit breaker will reset itself when load problem is gone.

5. Jedd de Lucia

Jedd de Lucia New Member

Feb 19, 2018
    I put in a 20 amp fuse and it worked. The pop up was able to run on the 12v power.

I’ll post a photo of the converter box and other fuses the next time that I open it up.

Thanks!

jnc likes this.