So, I've had the PUP out several times this spring after a long winter's nap, but this past weekend was the first that was warm enough to use the fresh water tank. I quickly filled the tank before departure on Friday then hit the road. Needless to say, that water was gross. Pretty strong taste of Mildew/Mold. I am about to pour a few ounces of bleach in there and fill it up, but if that's NOT the way to go, I'd love to hear about it from you folks. So, anyone has experience with this? To be perfectly honest, there is a slight chance that the flavor came from the water in the hose that had been sitting for months since it was only running for a few seconds before I started filling the tank. If that's the issue, that water has been replaced. Still thinking about going the bleach route, though, if there are no caveats there. Thanks!