going without a battery

Discussion in 'Power - Site Power/Batteries/Generators/Solar' started by sventinker, Oct 11, 2017.

1. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Northwestern New Jersey
    Well said Roy.

tfischer likes this.
  2. roybraddy

roybraddy Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2016
    King George, Virginia
    BUSTED!!!!

I got into a problem here and couldn't remove my TESTING post looking at some of new my formatted photos here. I had spent all day yesterday getting all of my PHOTOBUCKET photos cleared off my computer so I would not send them again. Was testing a few of them and when I was satisfied I tried to remove my TEST MESSAGE and couldn't do it haha... So I finally just sent my three periods I usually do at the end of my comment lines for some reason...

My HAHA HEHE and three periods come in helpful here with sending a PM and I notice I am running out the 2000 word count. I can delete a good 100 characters sometimes getting rid of those...

I'm getting too long winded in my older years I guess...

Roy Ken
    [​IMG]

KJ Knowles likes this.
  3. tfischer

tfischer Well-Known Member

Roy every time I read one of your posts the read-along voice in my head SHOUTS every time one of your random ALL CAPS words comes along lol. It makes for an interesting reading experience (Tourettes for pup users??)

No change needed on your part, I just thought it was funny and thought I'd share :)

-Tim

4. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Northwestern New Jersey
    No explanation necessary Roy, I was just being me.