GONE. Free: 2002-era Coleman Marker Lights

Discussion in 'FreeCycle' started by Fless, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Fless

Fless Active Member

DSCF0547_resized.jpg

As you can see from the picture there are four red and four amber lenses with bases and bulbs, three extra bases, and two light pigtails. Lenses measure about 4”x2”.

After I re-did the exterior DOT lighting with LEDs on my 2002 Coleman Cheyenne, I now have eight complete marker lights left. I threw out the cracked lenses and these are the good ones, but they do have some minor scratches on them, just typical wear and tear. No cracks.

From what I’ve read, these are Bargman 59s, but the markings on them don’t say that. Just know that they’re from a 2002-era Coleman popup. I could not find new old stock when I was looking to get lenses so I ended up changing out the fixtures. If you have a similar era camper and need lenses and/or bases, here they are.

Buyer pays postage (via PayPal) or pickup in South Denver Metro area.

Post questions or interest, please. Private Messages (PMs) and Conversations have not been working reliably. Thanks for looking!

2. Fless

Fless Active Member

Still available, but going to Goodwill soon.

3. Squidy

Squidy New Member

Aug 8, 2015
    Someone just picked up my 2003 Yuma, I told them about your post. You may be getting contacted in a few days about them.

jnc likes this.
  4. Fless

Fless Active Member

That would be cool, thanks!
    _

5. steved26

steved26 Member

Jun 6, 2012
    I am interested. Let me know about shipping to woodlyn pa 19094

6. Fless

Fless Active Member

@steved26,

Thanks for your interest. At the most it would be $13.65, that's a Priority Medium Flat Rate box. It could be less $, but I'll have to weigh it to know.
    _

7. steved26

steved26 Member

Jun 6, 2012
  8. Fless

Fless Active Member

These are gone; thanks for looking!
    _