Discussion in 'The Other Stuff' started by Tara Webb, Jul 12, 2018.

  1. Tara Webb

    Tara Webb New Member

    Jul 6, 2018
    Middletown, Ohio
    We are missing a bed part on our pup! What is the thingy called on the end of the shepherd's hook? We have the clip/claw part, but the other end that has the two buttons that click in, we are missing what that part clicks into?
  2. Tara Webb

    Tara Webb New Member

    Jul 6, 2018
    Middletown, Ohio
  3. jmkay1

    jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

    Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    What year and make is your popup. Are you missing the piece of the shepherd pole itself? on my fleetwood the shepherd pole has the upper curved part and the lower part that ends with the claw, like it sounds like you have. The claw just clips onto the back bunked bar. If you are missing the shepherd pole itself, you may have to just do a search on the shepherd pole as I'm pretty sure it came as a unit.
  4. jnc

    jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

    are you missing the little button, the pointy part or the short poll?
  5. landon6062

    landon6062 Active Member

    Jun 15, 2018
    South Carolina
    Hi Tara...based on what I understand of your description. It appears to be the end that hooks on 20180713_061852.jpg

    the INSIDE end of the Shepard pole, maybe near the stove or seats..

    Perhaps someone can help you from there, if I am correct in the understanding : )

    Is this the part you are talking about?
  6. Shaman1

    Shaman1 Well-Known Member

    May 13, 2011
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Yes, which part do you need?

Share This Page