How did you come up with your screen name?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bud121156, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Sneed Family 5

Sneed Family 5 New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Pretty simple and straight forward. Sneed is our family last name, and we are a family of 5. My wife and I have three children that we homeschool. We are the process of finding the right sized, and within our budget, pop-up camper for our first. We kayak fish and intend to use it as a our multipurpose trailer for when we take it out to state parks and other RV spots to set up and fish.

2. Douggro

Douggro Member

Jul 26, 2017
    Seattle, WA
    Mine is very simple and one I've used on almost every forum and message board I've been involved with: a simple merge of my first name and the the first letters of my last name. The avatar is homage to my (limited) training in Yang Family style Tai Chi.

3. bikeheadm

bikeheadm New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    Jenison, Mich
    Mine is because I love riding Bicycles. The m has no bearing on the name, only a misspell. (Poor attention to detail.)

I am from Jenison, Michigan, we just got our used camper 2 weeks ago and are so excited to camping all of next week for our first time as a family.

4. KayakingOutdoorsman

KayakingOutdoorsman New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    My name? I love Hunting, fishing, camping, and hiking. I try to incorporate kayaking into as much of it as possible

Sneed Family 5 likes this.
  5. Sneed Family 5

Sneed Family 5 New Member

Jul 31, 2017
    San Antonio, TX
    Welcome. The wife and I just got into Kayakin' this year, and to say that we're hooked is an understatement.

6. Abrams1997

Abrams1997 Member

Jun 24, 2013
    I was Commission as an Officer in the Armor Corps in 1997. I was a Platoon Leader of an M1A1 Abrams Tank Platoon and XO of a Tank Company. That is mine.

Sneed Family 5 likes this.
  7. Indguru

Indguru New Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Middle Tennessee
    I'm an Industrial Guru. 25 years in Industrial Maintenance & sales. Parts Guy.

8. Earthfairies

Earthfairies New Member

Jul 27, 2017
    I used to sculpt fairies, mermaids and creatures (aka dragons) for Ebay. Hence the nickname. LOL I haven't sculpted in a while as I am on to wood turning and carving. As well as restoring my new to me 1995 Viking pop up camper. ;-)

9. Fischymom

Fischymom Member

Jul 28, 2017
    LOL I love reading some of these! Nothing exciting in mine, play on our last name and my favorite job ;)

10. soft 17

soft 17 Member

Mar 14, 2017
    San Luis Obispo
    Pop up = Soft. Year i got into pop ups 2017 = 17.

11. foxcubmama

foxcubmama New Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Northern VA
    Fox is our last name and i'm a mama of two... :smiley:

12. CatzWilson

CatzWilson New Member

May 28, 2017
    Memphis (Shelby County)

13. CatzWilson

CatzWilson New Member

May 28, 2017
    Memphis (Shelby County)
    CatzWilson ... nothing special ... I use to have cats and my last name is Wilson =^..^=