For years I've been wanting to replace one of the screens in our popup. It was deteriorating fast and had many rips and holes that I tried to repair with clear fabric glue. It looked awful. I decided to fix it this past week and here is what I did. I bought 2 yards of screen mesh from http://veada.com/camper-canvas/mesh-screen.html. It is a perfect match to the rest of my popup screens. Paid around $40 with shipping. Needle, thread, measuring tape, pins, scissors and my camera. Here are some pictures of how bad it was: This is what I did: I sewed the new screen to the edge of the old screen and the edge of the canvas without cutting the old screen yet. See pics: I sewed the bottom of the screen to the canvas. Then I cut the old screen. (really careful not to cut the new one!) The bottom edge doesn't look all that great but better than the whole screen all ripped and glued and from far no one can tell! And here's my new bunkend screen! I am happy! No more ugly screen! If you have any questions, let me know. I'll be happy to help.