I have the original manual for a 94 Cobra Flagstaff

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by phoodieman, May 23, 2009.

1. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    If you need it let me know how to get it into a format that I can get to you. I have a scanner and can digitize it, but I don't know the best way or format to put it in to let someone that needs it get it readily. If anyone knows let me know and I will post it on the forum for anyone that needs it.

Cobra Flagstaff manual copyright 1992

Norwood gas refrigerator

Briskair air condtioner

Wedgewood gas range

Full manuals on all of the above. This forum helped me out and I don't mind giving back........

Phoodieman

2. pigg157

pigg157 New Member

Jun 22, 2009
    NC
    HeyI just bought a 1992 Flagstaff by Cobra. The manual should be similar I hope. There is a problem with the crank system. Please email a copy of the maual to me if you can. dharrington@ctc.net

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

3. MoodSwinger

MoodSwinger New Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Michigan
    Phoodieman -
    I just got a '93 myself, first one :) , and would guess that it's pretty similar, so I would like one too if possible. Thanks in advance it's much appreciated.

Also I would think PDF would probably be best general format, as both PC and Mac have utilities that can read it I believe.

And lastly, if you can't put it in pdf, send me the images and I can put it in that format, and also then post it to an internet link then whoever needs it can just DL it and you won't need to worry about sending it to everyone.
    With your permission of course. :)

Thanks again,
    MoodSwinger

I PM'd you w/ my email.

4. rickc

rickc New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    richmond, va
    [?] I have a 93 flagstaff by cobra..the same? I'd like the section on the lift system, mine broke. email@ rickc2002@hotmail.com

5. micampers

micampers New Member

Aug 6, 2009
    I have a 93 Cobra Flagstaff and need electrical info. Can you please e-mail the manual to me? pdf format would be great.
    Thanks
    email: blankemeier@juno.com

6. JohnDubbs

JohnDubbs New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Hello I just purchased a 1194 Flagstaff By Cobra, and I am in need of an manual. If you could email it to me I would greatly appreciate it. I have a problem with the cranking lift system. Thank You

John

7. Zeus73

Zeus73 New Member

Sep 5, 2009
    Yes I too would like a copy if you could send it to me I would appreciate it greatly thank you

8. JohnDubbs

JohnDubbs New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Could you send me a copy of the manuals you have It would come in handy. Shoot me an email at ABISinspection@aol.com and we can make arrangements to get the manuals.

john

9. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    Can you attach documents to a post on this forum? I want to put PDF manuals up for the Flagstaff so anybody that wants them can get them easily.

Phoodieman

10. barbjmj

barbjmj Member

Agreed. PDF is the most versatile format.

11. ErikRuud

ErikRuud New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    St. Charles, IL
    You can also use CutePDF to create a pdf document from any printable document. It is free software that you download from the internet. After you install it, it appears as a printer. Take your jpegs and create a word document and then print it using the CutePDF "Printer". I use it quite a bit and it works very well.

12. mcclellandster

mcclellandster New Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Is it still possible to receive a copy? I just got a '92. Info should be still pretty close.

John

13. danshere

danshere New Member

Jul 3, 2010
    Have you been able to figure out how to get that manual uploaded? I could really use it! I bought a well used PUP (618SD) The former owners say they never used the stove, and I can't tell where the camper battery should be mounted and connected. Any help would be very much appreciated!!!

14. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    I have it in PDF. PM a valid e mail and I'll send it to anybody that wants it. It will be two e mails. (My lame ISP won't let me send an e mail large enough for all that I have).

Phoodieman

15. doncbob

doncbob New Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Good Morning,

I have a 1994 flagstaff, I would like to receive the manual also,If you courld send it to doncbob@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Im mostly looking on how to install the supports for the table pop out. Cant seem to install them.

doncbob

16. tonito

tonito New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Brand spanking new to the forum, can you please forward a copy of the manual in PDF form. My email address is ac [PU]astellanos@cox.net. Thanks in advance, [8D]

17. tonito

tonito New Member

Aug 30, 2010
    Just checked my reply, the email address is acastellanos@cox.net.
    Again, thanks in advance for your response.

18. dschlosser

dschlosser Active Member

Jan 29, 2008
    East Patchogue, NY
    Phoodieman,
    Can you forward a copy to manuals@popupportal.com so we can add it to the library?

Thanks

19. phoodieman

phoodieman Active Member

May 18, 2009
    Hutto, Texas
    By all means. I have been swamped with requests and I have to attach six files to two emails to get this PDF's to who ever wants them. Thank you so much.

Phoodieman

20. gburton@citlink.net

gburton@citlink.net New Member

Jan 31, 2011
    Please send me a copy of the owners manual to gburton@citlink.net. Thanks for the help.