I'm curious, what's the point?

Discussion in 'Etrailer.com Trailers and Towing Forum' started by Customer, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Customer

Customer Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2014
    I'm curious, what's the point of an etrailer segment of the forum when it appears the last time etrailer replied was 11/28/17. Is etrailerJohn the only etrailer rep?

2. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Maybe they sponsor the forum. I know I buy everything I need from them just because they are on here. And they have good details on their website. I suppose if they sponsor, the idea is to attract customers, which they have.

3. Customer

Jun 5, 2014
    Below is the original post from etrailer. They are/were a sponsor and were supposed to participate in the forum. They do not appear to be participating anymore.

"Hey pup folks,

I am John with etrailer.com and we want to make our resources and knowledge more accessible to your community. We are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your trailer, towing products or gear. If you aren't familiar with us, check us out at www.etrailer.com. We are located in Wentzville, MO (about 30 min. outside of St. Louis, MO) where we store, install, test fit, photograph and video the products we offer. Keep an eye out for demonstration videos, product updates and more. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments.

Thanks,

John H."

4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

May 31, 2018
    Nj
    Wow, get a grip, who cares if they do or don't participate anymore. Things change and so do business practices. If you wanted to contact them they did leave a email?

5. Customer

Jun 5, 2014
    Does my question offend you somehow? Just move along.

6. Sjm9911

May 31, 2018
    Nj
    I was trying to answer the question you posted, did I seem offended?

7. Customer

Jun 5, 2014
    I'm sorry, I didn't know that you regularly start helpful posts with, "Wow, get a grip, who cares...".

8. Sjm9911

May 31, 2018
    Nj
    I ussaly don't but I really didn't get what the post was trying to get at? The guy mentioned looked active for a while? He was older ? He could have fallen I'll most likely And no one knew he was posting here. And with a title like" what's the point", I figured I was being friendly [:D]