Inheriting my first PUP, looking for info please (pics inside)

Discussion in 'Camper Pre-Purchase Questions' started by seedubxj, Jul 14, 2017.

1. seedubxj

seedubxj New Member

Jul 12, 2017
    My aunt asked if I wanted her rarely used PUP, and of course I said yes. It'll need a good scrubbing, but overall its pretty solid.

Trying to determine the year/model so I can figure out what size wheel/tires combo I need to order before I make the 4 hour drive to go pick it up.

Any Camplite by Damon experts out there? I'm thinking it's a 1998 or 99, but not sure. Any help would be awesome.

Cheers!

-Christian

Attached Files:

2. Alan

Alan Active Member

Mar 18, 2017
    Reno, NV
    Can you get your Aunt to look at the tires and tell you what size they are or take a photo with her cell phone and text it to you?

3. CamperChrissy

CamperChrissy Active Member

Nov 25, 2016
    Chicago suburbs
    See if you can do a VIN search on your state's Secretary of State website. Might give you the year, make, & model.

4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Tire Info is usually on the side of the tire, also usually it is cheaper to buy the tires mounted on the wheels, don't forget the spare. If it has been setting for awhile you might need to re-pack the wheel bearings too. If it has brakes you will need a controller in the TV and wiring to the rear of your tow vehicle for lights and brakes. Looks like a nice outfit and you surely cannot beat the price. Good luck and Happy Camping