Keystone Cabana Hybrid

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by lodost45, Aug 10, 2009.

1. lodost45

lodost45 New Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Charter Oak
    Any Hybrid owners had or know someone who has had any experience with a Keystone Cabana 22 foot hybrid? It has most everything in it or on it. They are asking $5000 OBO. However NADA book for the model #1975 shows suggested retail of only $2300. But why so cheap?

I think Keystone was bought up a few years back. I just wondered if anyone knew of major problems with them.

2. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Active Member

Nov 18, 2008
    Washington, PA
    Don't know anything about them. We have been looking in to hybrids, but just not at this time. No extra $$ and ours is paid for. But, did some net searches and it seems that they are all going for $4,500 - $5,000. Did find the comment below on a forum. Good luck and keep us posted.

We bought our '04 cabana new and have not had any problems . The one area to check on the used unit would be the fold out platform . If the seal was leaking, the wood might be damaged . And ask if they brought it back for the Dometric refrigerator recall.

3. yakman4

yakman4 Camping here I come.

Oct 5, 2008
    Kansas City
    We just purchased a 2001 cabana 2100 after selling our coleman niagra.

I did alot of searching before hand found the retail price for the unit averaged about $5000 the only thing I could find was a recall on the fridge.

we love our new to us hybrid. :)