Kompact Kamp Mini Mate

Discussion in 'PopUpPortal TV' started by PopUpSteve, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:27 AM.

1. PopUpSteve

PopUpSteve Administrator

Dec 22, 2002
    Malvern, PA
    Here’s a look at the setup/takedown of the Kompact Kamp Mini Mate.

megcabra, Arruba and Flipped in NH like this.
  2. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Maplewood, MN
    "Mini" is definitely the correct word! Some of these small campers are starting to remind me of my semi-claustrophobic MRI experiences. They obviously have their niche and I personally know several people that may be interested in something like this, but not an over-packer like me!!

Katskamper likes this.
  3. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I went camping in Maine once and I got to talking to the local bus driver. He went on and on about his mini camper for his motorcycle. He even had a picture of it in a binder he carries with him. You could tell that was his true love and joy his motorcycle and camper. :) Like a lot of us the small tent just wasn't cutting it anymore for him. I wish I got to see it in person though because I'm having trouble wrapping my head around how it would be comfortable, but I guess if you compare it to the hard ground anything is better.

4. MattF350

MattF350 Member

Mar 27, 2018
    Syracuse, NY
    Now that looks nifty. Im not a motorcyclist so I would not need that. However, great options for the two wheelers.

5. Arruba

Arruba Active Member

Nov 28, 2014
    Central Oregon
    If I was still kid-less, driving a compact and limited in tow capacity, I'd consider one.

6. TinyCamperPro

TinyCamperPro New Member

Dec 27, 2018
    Yea the Kompact Mini Mate is really neat. But it is really small. Probably one of the smaller campers you can get! the storage space is also very limited . I love the walk in the back design though...

7. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Active Member

Jul 18, 2015
    North Syracuse, New York
    That is so cute!!!

8. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Neat little unit, but way to small for me,( I do not drive a bike anymore anyway)
    I can see where it would have a niche for someone with a bike or small vehicle as the towing weight and tongue weight would be very little. Thanks for sharing