Math's camping pics

Discussion in 'Photography' started by madmaths, Oct 5, 2016.

1. madmaths

madmaths Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Here some of my camping pics hope you enjoy! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

2. madmaths

madmaths Member

Aug 19, 2016
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. sierrapup

sierrapup Member

Jun 19, 2016
    now THAT"S the way to camp...nice pic's

4. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Oct 10, 2013
    Northern Virginia
    I'm so jealous. Those pictures are gorgeous they all feel so serene. My night shots are always black blurs. Where were these taken?

5. madmaths

madmaths Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Thanks a lot! I use a slr camera so its help a lot for night shooting. They are taken from N-B and meat cove cabot trail N-S canada

6. Antipodes

Antipodes Call me Paul

Jan 28, 2015
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Now that looks like real Boon docking.
    Nice images.
    Yep, cell phones can take pictures, but if you want these type of images, get a decent camera.

7. madmaths

madmaths Member

Aug 19, 2016
    here a small video I made from a rubicon road trip ( not with my popup ) please us the hd option

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
  8. sierrapup

sierrapup Member

Jun 19, 2016
    :) but I never saw any of the rubicon...oh you mean the jeep not the place...got it [A]

9. Hoomi

Hoomi I write everything the voices in my head tell me.

Jul 20, 2012
    Nice!

10. kcsa75

kcsa75 Active Member

Sep 9, 2013
    Kansas City
    Why is it that it never gets too cold for the dogs to stick their heads out the window? I had Rosco with me the other day. Temp was in the teens and all he wanted to do was stick his head out the window. I rolled it down thinking it wouldn't take long for him to come to his senses, but he never did so we went driving around town with the window down and the heater blasting. [:)C]

11. sea-piner

sea-piner Member

Oct 9, 2015
    I once tried to prove to my brother in law that his pitbull would stop licking my face before I couldn't stand it anymore. Ten minutes later, I lost the best.

Math, awesome shots--you are an artist.

12. Keith Hawkins

Keith Hawkins Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Hey Math, where about's in NB are you. I'm a photographer form Saint John, nice picks. Planning on doing some outings in Cape Breton this coming season, any hints on places to go? Only have a RAV4 so have to keep it to good dirt roads at the worst.

Happy Camping!

13. madmaths

madmaths Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Hi! I'm from Edmundston... cap breton is a very nice place!! Seafood hummm take your time in the cabot trail.. and leave the trail to be closer of the sea. Meat cove is a place to see!! White point... pm me if you have question [emoji12]

14. madmaths

madmaths Member

Aug 19, 2016
    Lol! They love it so much! We bring them all the times.. they love jeep ride!

15. molanginaeda

molanginaeda Member

Sep 26, 2015
    Nice. I recognized some of the path to Meat Cove. I was @ Meat Cove during this July. Didn't got a chance to camp there as my pop-up is settled at Cheticamp campground. I would definitely head back to Meat Cove for some camping at the Meat Cove Campground.