Missing Part in Bed Slide Out?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by tcbrady, May 18, 2018.

  1. tcbrady

    tcbrady Member

    Apr 30, 2018
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hello everyone! So we recently just bought our "new to us" 2014 Flagstaff M.A.C. LTD 228. Upon trying to set things up to clean it out/clean the canvas we noticed the king size pull out on the front side was extremely hard. Thinking it might be a easy fix, I noticed that the one side was missing this black piece in the slide out rail(I think this is the name of it?) I'll attach pictures. ANYWAY, I've been trying to find a part number or somewhere to buy this but I've had no luck at all! Any recommendation on where to find parts for Flagstaff (Forest River) campers or maybe what part I need?! Here's some pictures!

    Bad Side Bed Slide.jpg Missing Black Piece
    Good Side Bed Slide.jpg Black Piece. Jeep Camper.jpg Tow Vehicle Camper.jpg All Cleaned Up!
  2. kitphantom

    kitphantom Well-Known Member

    Dec 26, 2009
    Albuquerque, NM
    I never ended up buying it, but asked at one of the local dealers, and it seemed to be a standard item, though they didn't give me a part # or such. I suspect it's the type of part they keep in the back room on a big roll for their use.
    Probably called non-stick bed runner liner or some such. If nothing else, one place to check is with the canvas replacement companies. Canvas Replacements had an eBay store, and seems to have more items than either there or on their website. Bear Creek Canvas is likely to be the same. CR was helpful each time I contacted them. This is the busy season for both, and I don't think either works weekends, but they are helpful. (I'll try to look around the 'net when I get a chance, but this may give you a start.)

Share This Page