Here's a fun little story for ya'. (Fun now... not then. LOL) A little background, about a month and half ago the girlfriend and I purchased our (new to us) 2014 Flagstaff 228 pop up. The deal was contingent on the RV Dealer setting up my tow vehicle to be able to pull the pop up safely. (Installing the brake controller and wiring for a 7 pin harness) So, to the actual story, 4th of July started for me early in the morning when coming home from running errands and the gym. About 10 minutes from home I noticed a weird plastic burning smell... Looked down at my floor and to my surprise the brake controller was smoking excessively! So I quickly pulled over and grabbed a hoodie out of the back to be able to touch the brake controller and ripped it off the underneath of my dash! Still unsure what exactly happened as we weren't in the middle of towing anything. To my knowledge, which is limited about these things, it shouldn't have been drawing enough power other than to display that there was no trailer connected... So, needless to say my Jeep is now back at the RV Dealer so they can "diagnose" what's wrong and hopefully have my Jeep back by today since we have a week long trip planned on Monday! Starting to have little faith in them unfortunately since the purchase of the camper, their attention and customer service has been sub-par. Just upsetting that we just keep having to go back for things they missed or messed up. If someone were to say my vehicle caught on fire on the 4th of July, surely wouldn't have expected it to be this way! LOL.