My set up

Discussion in 'Checkout My Rig !' started by imgonnamissher, Aug 18, 2016.

1. imgonnamissher

imgonnamissher New Member

Aug 31, 2015
    This is when i got it last year done some renos to it this year going out this weekend

Attached Files:

sawdusty likes this.
  2. sallugo

sallugo Member

Aug 6, 2014
    Fort Worth TX
    Very nice! If that is your garage...I am very jealous!!!

2014 Flagstaff Mac 228D
    2004 Ford Expedition 4x4, 5.4L
    DFW, TX

kcsa75 likes this.
  3. Keith Hawkins

Keith Hawkins Active Member

Mar 8, 2015
    Welcome to the portal where you will find lots of great advice and even better people.

Really good looking setup!

May I suggest you put the make, model, year of your Tow Vehicle (TV) and your Pop Up (PUP) in your signature line. This way, when you have questions people will more easily be able to answer without asking the same question over and over again.

Happy Camping!

4. Fleetwood Max

Fleetwood Max Member

Aug 14, 2005
    St Louis. Mo
    I agree 100 %

5. Redbird

Redbird Member

Feb 28, 2016
    West Michigan, USA
    Oh wow! If I had a garage like that, I would be playing with my camper all winter long. Jealous! [:D]

6. kskelloggs

kskelloggs New Member

Sep 16, 2016
    Wonderful Wyoming
    Wow! Great garage! If I had a garage like that, I'm not sure I would be inside the house all year, and we have winters that last 6-9 months out of a year! I can only imagine the things I could accomplish in that great of a space! Very envious!http://www.popupportal.com/Smileys/popup/smile_tongue.gif

7. imgonnamissher

imgonnamissher New Member

Aug 31, 2015
    sorry its been awhile just checking in and saw this lol this is the shop where i work i wish i had a garage like this to lol

8. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    You have a nice shop to work out of, mine is only 30'X40' and I have to move things around
    Tractor, etc. to get anything large into it. Looking at the first post you have already been on a few adventures with the PUP. Hope ya'll continue to have many more great adventures in the future. Good luck and Happy Camping