New Canvas for Jayco Jay

Discussion in 'Canvas / Awnings / Add a Rooms / Tarps / Tents' started by jerbear, Apr 23, 2019.

1. jerbear

jerbear Active Member

hi to all. Its been about two years since I have checked prices for a new pop up canvas for my Jayco ,so I know they are more exspensive now . I wouldn't want the cheapest ,I would want a good one without paying too much either .Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you.

2. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

3. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

Call your local Jayco dealer. Jayco is one of the few manufacturers that stocks canvas. I bought mine about 2 years ago, and paid half what Bear Creek and others charge. I know of at least one or two other Jayco owners who have had success as well. It will depend on the age of your pup - mine is a 99, and the others I know of were in the 2000s I think. I called 2 or 3 local dealers, and ended up driving an hour to save $150 or so off the closer dealer for the same part number.

4. jerbear

jerbear Active Member

Thanks Sneezer . I live in the capitol of rv Mfg. so a Jaco dealer is 10 miles from me .I will call them .Mine is a 1995 .

5. jerbear

jerbear Active Member

6. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

I forgot that Jayco still makes replacement canvas for all of their pups. Stick with them.

7. Flipped in NH

Flipped in NH Member

Well... not all of them. They weren’t interested in supplying our 1974 Jayco Flipper. :rolleyes: It was only made for 2 years and is just a footnote in their history.