I've been wanting to redo the inside of my pup for a few years but kept putting it off. After our usual annual trip to the RV show, where we see gorgeous HW, we talk about upgrading, go for lunch, then talk ourselves out of up grading. We decided to brighten the inside up instead. I used black out curtainslip from Walmart, cut and sewn to fit, also used the existing hanging tabs. I reupholstered the seat backs using the existing cover as a template, I was surprised how easy this was. The bottom seat covers are still the original, they are neutral (the look I wanted) so will keep them for now. It wasn't cheap to do tho, $60 for the black out curtains, $30 for valance material, $150 for material for seat back covers (could have gotten away with $120 but ordered to much!!) But way cheaper than upgrading!! First two pics are before The after pic makes the seat backs look white, they're not!