New owner '99 Coleman Niagra, need body parts!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Chad Graham, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Chad Graham

Chad Graham New Member

Jun 11, 2018
    Hello all,

I am new to the PUP camping and I purchased a '99 Coleman Niagara with slide. I liked the idea of the extra room with it but am looking for a couple specific body panels and was wondering if anyone would have a source they may be able to refer to me? I have found this site that offers them but not the ones I need of course. https://colemanpopupparts.com/collections/body-panels-front-rear any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the part numbers and have even googled them to see if I could find them online but no luck. I am excited to get the rehab done so that I can get it out soon. Thank you in advance for any help you could offer.

2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Oct 3, 2007
    Waterford, Ct
    6ad4135f4a202c41426d6f8c1f8a6abc--welcome-to-group.jpg from the Connecticut shoreline.

3. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Oct 15, 2006
    Graceville, Florida
    Welcome to the Portal from N/W Fl Panhandle. Congrats on the NTU PUP. Good Luck and Happy Camping

4. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

So what parts are you looking for?

5. john j dayse

john j dayse New Member

Jun 11, 2018
    looking for help in lighting the stove; turning on refrigerator and putting door in slot correctly on a 1999 Coleman Fleetwood Niagara

6. jnc

jnc Welcome from New Hampshire

with the stove is it hooked up to a tank already? Did you do a Leak check. when lighting a stove for the first time it takes a few minutes to get the air out of the lines. Sometimes when it is left unhooked bugs get in the lines and not to be blown out with an air compressor. For the fridge I would plug the trailer into the house and try using it on AC power first. Now the Door, If you are having trouble getting the door in place First is to make sure the trailer is pretty well level. Than make sure the roof is up all the way. On My Niagara I have to wiggle the roof a bit it get it to lock in.